Great Expectations: The Interactive Grid
27 Mar @ 9:00 am - 4:15 pm
Don’t miss your chance to hear from the experts as they explore the challenges and opportunities of distributed energy resource optimisation including customer equity, incentivisation policy, electric vehicles, regulatory frameworks, and distribution system operator design.
Key speakers include:
• KEYNOTE ADDRESS – Dr Farnoosh Rahmatian – Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Power and Energy Society Vice President on Technical Activities and Director of Advanced Systems Applications at NxtPhase T&D Corporation, part of NuGrid Power Corp, Vancouver
• Ann Whitfield – Partner, HoustonKemp Economists
• Peter Price – Executive General Manager Asset, Safety & Performance / Head of Corporate Strategy, Energy Queensland
• Jacqui Bridge – Transmission Network Development Manager, AusNet Services
• Jonathan Spear – Executive Director and General Counsel, Infrastructure Victoria
• James Kennedy – Engineering Director, Tritium
• Beth Keddie – General Manager Emerging Opportunities & Acceleration, Yurika.