AFR National Energy Summit
9 Oct @ 8:00 am - 10 Oct @ 5:00 pm
Bringing together over 300 key industry stakeholders – political leaders, regulators, energy producers, disrupters, and users – this comprehensive, two-day event is a critical platform for the nation’s highest-level discussions of Australia’s energy challenges and opportunities.
Join them as they work to determine a stable policy framework for providing more investment certainty, reducing carbon emissions, securing reliable power supply, and lowering prices.
Key topics to include:
- Beyond policy uncertainty – Shaping a competitive and affordable energy market in Australia
- Redefining the role of government and industry in the quest for a low carbon future
- Understanding and engaging customers and communities
- What role should the regulators play in a new energy market?
- Ensuring sufficient gas supply to the domestic market without market distortions
- Future energy mix – the outlook for renewable energy in Australia and what does a renewable future mean for system reliability?
- The role of hydrogen in a carbon-constrained global economy and the opportunities for Australia
- What role does the grid play in the development of new generation resources – and how will it do this?
- Thinking about solutions – Innovative end-users initiatives
- Capital investment and new financing models — What are the major concerns for investors looking to fund Australian generation assets?